Look in Style: SHOP the note book!

Moschino Cheap & Chic Leather Notes BagMoschino Cheap & Chic Leather Notes Bag
I love reading but there is always an situation when I try to carry a book out of home with me: my bag isn't big enough, where I am going is not a good place for reading, no reading time......

Therefore I am so loving the Moschino Notes Bag that I could literally bring a "book"! Tho it is not showing off your intelligence, but it reveals your fashion variations. 

To perfect the look, what about a London school style with the lovely book-look clutch? Stripe or plaid shirt, fit tight jean or skirt to raise femininity will just do. 



Look for more book-like bag choices? You may check out +ASOS! There was a 70% off sales and some book-like clutch available! Just get ready to be a book-worm fashionista!  Image 1 of ASOS A Novel Clutch BagImage 2 of ASOS A Novel Clutch Bag

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.