Pretty Little Thing: An Absolute Vintage Bangle

Absolute Vintage eyewear

I have a short sight but I have already put my glasses aside ever since high school. I wear contact lens day and night except bed time. It's not that I don't like glasses, my round face just makes me look clumpsy with it!



Absolute Vintage acetate bangle


You will never see me in glasses anymore but you can still find my accessory made by glasses frame material. Surprisingly I found this minimal yet eye-catching bangle from a Hong Kong eyewear brand Absolute Vintage. They craft quality handmade glasses and sell them at some art fairs - I dumped into my bangle at +Detour hk 2012.

The bangle is made of acetate, the most popular eyeglasses material. The stylish layered colors had caught me already at the first sight. What really impress me are it durability and light-weight. I have never known that eyewear material can make such a splendid accessory!






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.