Look in Style: Japanese Brand Affordable Work Bags for Women




Since I have moved to Tokyo Japan for some time, I will be sharing more nice pretty things from Japan from now on. As I have just started my work life in Japan, a nice everyday work bag for women is so a top of the list.

How to Choose a Nice Everyday Work Bag for Women?

1. Size: A work bag that is big enough

There must be some occasions that you will be on street with your document or even laptop. A work bag that is at least capable to carry A4 documents is necessary.


2. Colour: A work bag that able to match with your everyday wear

Every single time I change my bag to match with my outwear something must be missed. Therefore recently I am trying best not to change my bag unless some special occasions. A work bag in dark colours say black and dark brown would always be my first choice.


3. Affordable: A work bag that won't break your bank

I usually can't really treat my daily work bag with care. It is so hard to protect your own work bag when being squeezed in the train every morning and rushing to meetings. I need some bags that I won't be heart broken for some scratches on it.

Chosen for myself! Affordable Work Bag Bought

Ever since I have started living in Tokyo, I have totally embraced all the shopping platforms in Japan: Zozotown, Shoplist, Amazon JP, Gogo Sing JP and bla bla bla. Like those I founded in ASOS, I have geared myself from head to toe with those Japanese style items from these online shops.

There is no exception for my everyday work bag. I found it from the Japanese fashion brand 210Nouve



I have chosen the colour black. Almost the whole winter I go out with this bag and my black boots (also bought from Zozotown Japan). The bag can carry my old 11' Mac Book (sorry if you use 12' or 13' laptop, you should find another bag:( ) Most importantly, it is so cheap! It was only JPY4,500 including delivery fee, which is just around US$45!



More choices! Affordable Work Bags for Women 

Zozotown sadly is only available in Japan, but I found some nice shopper bags which are good options for work bags too! Of course, some are from beloved ASOS too.

Handcrafted Canvas and Leather Casual Tote Bag Shopper Bag 

A nice option for someone who likes college style. It can carry all the stuff you need to carry, a big laptop, document files, note books etc. It is only US$59 From Lisabag


Ted Baker Shopper Bag 

Ted Baker is always a respectable yet affordable brand. It's signature shopper bag is also the classic and elegant choice of a work bag. US$129 with free worldwide shipping is what I always like about ASOS


River Island Blue Studded Tassel Tote Bag


River Island is another affordable brand with many high quality products. This fashionable shopper bag is one of those. £45 + £3.99 shipping from River Island


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.